Certified Home Health Aide - Hospice
Company: Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a CertifiedHome Health AideforSea Crest
Hospiceat Providence Home Care Services.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Work Schedule: Full Time - 80 Biweekly Hours
Provides personal care and related services in the home. Functions
under direct instruction and supervision of an RN or therapist
coordinating patient care.
- Follows written instructions for patients care as prepared by
an RN, PT, OT or SLP Therapist.
- Provide and assists patients with personal care (which may
include lifting, positioning, turning and transferring patients
without assistance) to preserve good personal hygiene while
maintaining a healthful, safe environment.
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of therapy services,
such as ambulation, ROM, and exercise only as prescribed by the PT
- Reports changes in patients condition and needs to Clinical
Supervisor, RN, PT or OT.
- Completes and maintains electronic record of services performed
and of observed status of patient.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate rapport with the patient
- Participates in patient care conferences to provide input
regarding observed patient health and environmental
- Perform household services as identified in the plan of
- Practices infection control and universal precautions for self
and others in patient care activities.
- Maintains annual CHHA Certification and compliance
- Meets productivity standards of the organization.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to prioritize and critically think (Scheduling and
prepare for visits).
- Organizational skills, time management (Scheduling and prepare
- Ability to handle the demands of the job.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing situations.
- Demonstrates Values based customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation.
Minimum Position Requirements:
Education:Education to meet certification, license, or
- Current Home Health Aide Certification in State of
- Current CPR.
- Valid CA Driver's License.
- Proof of auto insurance.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
Experience:Six (6) monthsHome health aide experience.
Providence Home Care is a trusted leader in home health, hospice
and infusion pharmacy, helping clients throughout Orange County,
Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire receive the quality care
they need in the comfort of their home. We are guided by our core
values of compassion, dignity, justice, excellence and integrity in
everything we do, and dedicated to restoring the health and
well-being of clients and families at all stages of life's
Providence Home Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Providence Home
Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Mission Hospital Mission Viejo, Costa Mesa , Certified Home Health Aide - Hospice, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!