Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Up to $50K per year!
The ideal candidate, along with having a track record of top
performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a
high lead flow and who will be expected to advance their
career into a Loan Officer at LoanSnap.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- To handle high volume inbound and outbound calls
- Utilize standard scripting in converting leads
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Articulate value proposition of LoanSnap to the decision
Skills and experience needed:
- Fearless attitude willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BA/BS Preferred but not required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and some Saturdays
- Competitive hourly salary
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive employer-sponsored health plan
- Sales training that will help grow your career
- 401k Matching
If you are full of energy, curious, creative, and ready for a
role in a fast-paced, mortgage-based, high tech company, LoanSnap,
Inc. is the place for you! We are looking to grow our call center
team to help us manage the ever-growing demand for our solutions
and to drive new customer engagement.
The LoanSnap sales development rep. role holds an important
position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The
sales development rep is often our customers first experience with
LoanSnap so you need to be able to make a great first impression to
earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the
appropriate next steps should be.
And to answer the question that should be on your mind:
Yes, our successful Sales Development Reps are the Talent
Pipeline that feeds our Sales organization.
LoanSnap is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides
mortgage financial solutions through the use of smart loan analysis
and a consultative approach tailored to meet each individuals
LoanSnap is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid
track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series A
financing round led by Richard Branson's Virgin Group,
Joe Montana's Liquid 2 Ventures, True Ventures with
Baseline Ventures, Core Innovation Partners, OVO Fund, Transmedia
LoanSnap is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.