Sr. Staff Engineer
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About us, but we'll be brief
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities
for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share
that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to
work for. In addition, for the last five years we've been named in
the 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
What you'll be doing
- Lead development teams to deliver on-time, on-budget, high
value complex projects.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring and support to the
- Specify and ensure the design and development of technology
solutions properly fulfills all business requirements, achieves
desired objectives and fulfills return on long term goals.
- Takes technical responsibility for all stages and/or iterations
in a software development project, providing method specific
technical advice and guidance to project stakeholders.
- Work across teams to create solutions and set the direction for
technology for their area of responsibility.
What your background looks like
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- 10 years of working experience in an enterprise software
- Strong background in API tier and middle tier development
utilizing ASP.Net Core/ C#.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API,
ASP.NET Core technologies.
- Strong working experience with cloud development on the Amazon
Web Services (AWS) platform with services including API Gateway,
Lambda, EC2, ECS, SQS, SNS, Fargate, DynamoDB/AuroraDB.
- Expert knowledge of architecture and design fundamentals with
design patterns, data structures and application
- Solid foundation with object oriented and multithreaded
programming with concurrency control.
- Strong background in database design concepts and data
- Strong problem-solving skills of different complexities
- Ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions.
- Intrinsic passion to learn new technologies and pursue
- Proven successful technical leadership of development
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project
specifications as well as adapt to various technologies and
simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with team members
and cross functional teams on product features and technical
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 20%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and
diverse team where people love their work and love working
together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is
essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value
the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your
whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
it ensures that we live what we believe.
Keywords: Experian, Costa Mesa , Sr. Staff Engineer, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!