Virtual Tour Marketing Agent
Company: Diamond Resorts Corporation
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under general supervision, the Virtual Tour Marketing Agent
makes outbound telephone calls for the purpose of generating leads
for a member update and timeshare presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Makes outbound telephone calls from a list provided by the
Company, derived from various arrivals and departures to and from
affiliate resort properties.
- Offers qualified members and owners incentives for
participating in a Virtual Vacation Ownership Presentation.
- Meets the established minimum target quota on a biweekly
- Maintains the minimum monthly budgeted volume per guest
- Maintains an acceptable conversion ratio on total lead
- Maintains familiarity with all Company programs, systems and
- Remains well versed and educated with each script and incentive
- Follows Company guidelines for solicitation including, but not
limited to script adherence in telephone communications.
- Adheres to Company and federal guidelines as they relate to the
Do Not Call list.
- Takes ownership of personal behavior and weekly production
- Exhibits utmost professionalism when interacting with fellow
team members and management as well as owners, members, and
- Consistently applies training received on computer programs
including, but not limited to Clarity and
- Assists in other clerical and analytical tasks as
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the telemarketing,
customer service, and/or marketing
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow
both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of
correct business English and office practices. Must be able to
communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems,
maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully
with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to
- Ability to meet productivity standards.
- Strong administrative Skills
- Self-motivated with an inner competitiveness
- Ability to operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy
machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Keywords: Diamond Resorts Corporation, Costa Mesa , Virtual Tour Marketing Agent, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!