Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION | Executive Assistant
About us, but we'll be brief
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities
for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share
that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to
work for. In addition, for the last five years we've been named in
the 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services is looking for a detailed,
service-oriented individual to join the EA team supporting our
leadership group. In this role you will have the opportunity to add
value by providing administrative support to several executives.
You will be part of a team of six Executive Assistants within the
business unit. If you are detail oriented, love to deliver
exceptional service, enjoy collaborating with others and are
resulted driven, we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing
- Assist leaders with calendars; making arrangements and
reservations for conference calls, meetings, training, off-sites
and All Hands, etc, as needed.
- Use a high level of confidentiality as the communication
gatekeeper to facilitate communication, and escalate issues to
ensure team deliverables are met, including the tracking of heavy
volume of email messages and calendar of events when
- Provide support by being able to develop and prepare Excel,
PowerPoint presentations and documents.
- Be established as the subject matter expert in Outlook & MS
Teams for the group, and a resource to help get the most effective
and efficient use out of the software.
- Interface with the team, clients, vendors and internal support
groups in a respectful, professional and confident manner.
- Prepare/maintain calendars, coordinate travel planning,
reservations and arrangements.
- Process expense reports, purchase requests, etc.
- Liaison with facilities and technology departments for to
resolve issues and equipment requests.
- Ensure email communication is kept in organized fashion and
exercises appropriate escalation to ensure important matters are
dealt with promptly
- Track multiple tasks and help set priorities, have a process
for follow up communication to ensure deliverables are met
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and accountability; reactive
to the changing business needs
- Strong time management, to be able to support the virtual team
and occasional virtual hours
- Requires independent, self-sufficiency and ability to maintain
- Help support other Admins (backup while they are out of the
office, answer phones)
What your background looks like
- 5 years of experience in an administrative capacity required-
preferably supporting multiple executives
- Detail oriented and able to balance multiple responsibilities
while prioritizing and organizing workflow
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are a
- Must have self-confidence and comfort level with exercising
professional assertiveness to ensure tasks get executed by team
- Proven track record in roles requiring confidentiality and
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate solid
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to work in a
- A track record of strong organizational skills and ability to
contribute to smooth administrative and support process
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer
days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 5%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and
diverse team where people love their work and love working
together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is
essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value
the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your
whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
it ensures that we live what we believe.
Keywords: Experian, Costa Mesa , Executive Assistant, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!