Regional Sales Manager, Systems
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Regional Sales Manager, Systems, specializes in the sales
and application of audio, video and control solutions within
regional end-user opportunities. This person will work alongside
Sales Representatives, Integrators and Consultants working to
create and foster opportunities within the geographic region.
Additionally, this person serves as the "voice" of the company in
representing, demonstrating, educating and selling its products and
solutions to customers in commercial install applications.
- Gain working knowledge, understanding, and programming
proficiencies of QSC's audio, video and control platform, Q-SYS, as
well as other key products in the QSC portfolio.
- Identify and cultivate a list of Regional End-users in the
Corporate, Higher Education and Government markets.
- Work with and report opportunities to the Regional Sales
Director to nurture projects through the AV channel.
- Assist sales channel representatives (Representatives,
Distributors, Dealers, etc.) with end-user and large project
- Work both alone and with Advanced Application Engineers on BOM,
custom programming, and QSC Professional Services.
- Monitor competition through product, price and market analysis
while keeping up with industry technologies and trends.
- Collaborate with QSC's business development and consultant
liaison teams to win project opportunities and deepen relationships
with key end-users and consultants.
- At least five years selling professional audio, video, and
control solutions in meeting space, hospitality, higher education
and government verticals, with an emphasis on meeting spaces.
- Must have a keen understanding of the commercial audio, video
and control landscape.
- Must have a full understanding of integrated audio/video
systems and components, and considerable expertise and experience
in their operations.
- Must be fluent with computer technologies, networked audio
systems, and DSP technology. Experience with audio networking and
control systems is a plus.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
both written and verbal.
- Must possess the ability to make decisions within designated
area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM systems
Keywords: QSC, Costa Mesa , Regional Sales Manager, Systems, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!