Mixed Martial Arts Coach
Company: UFC Gym
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GENERAL SUMMARY: The MMA Coach is responsible for ensuring a
positive customer experience. Coaches are responsible for
delivering great member service, Private Training and achieving
Supplement revenue. Coaches are responsible for the successful
attainment of revenue goals pertaining to Private Training and
Supplements. This position requires a minimum of one day on the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Execution on Key Metrics
- Sell and Conduct Private and Small Group Training with
- Assist members and encourage member involvement in private
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs, supplement
purchases, measurement tracking and workout programs. Arrives on
time, prepared and attentive for training appointments.
- Assist in all revenue generating activities such as
complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables,
seminars, and workshops.
- Sell training sessions, execute an effective prospecting
strategy, conducting guest tours, and responsible for completing
sales of when needed through the Turn-Over process.
- Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives
and minimum standards set forth by the Company with regards to
Private Coaching and Supplements.
- Perform "Starter Sessions" and prospecting activities.
- Focus on changing lives through Service, Science and
- Be a brand ambassador of UFC Gym and its "Train Different"
- Bring T.R.A.I.N (Timely, Ready, Aware, Inspiring, Noble) to
- Conduct safe and effective private MMA training sessions.
- Maintain the organization and neat presentation of the fitness
floor and training spaces at all times.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding payment
- Follow all guidelines in the UFC Gym Employee Handbook.
- Document daily workouts for liability (adherence to national
- Be knowledgeable of club facility and services.
- Adhere to agree upon schedule set forth by the MMA
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The MMA Coach will report directly
to the MMA Manager. Duties require
interaction with all club members and employees.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- In depth knowledge of Private Training techniques from
assessment to program design.
- Possess a working knowledge of the dotFIT program and
- Must be able to adjust and operate all Fitness Equipment.
- Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures,
including emergency and safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly,
enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds
professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and
- Understands and follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicates clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong organizational skills. Understands basic
record keeping practices and procedures. Demonstrates the ability
to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience operating office equipment such as computers,
calculators, fax and photocopiers.
- Must be computer proficient with basic skills in Word and
- Ability to work, setup and execute successful weekends.
- Extroverted/Self motivator/Customer service minded.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out
for all shift times.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Certification from organization recognized by UFC Gym and/or
Pro-Am fight background.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 4-year degree in a related field recognized by UFC Gym
- Current DotFIT certification (preferred).
- Minimum 1 year of related experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand.
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy
weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged
standing and walking. Must be able to frequently lift and /or moves
up to 45+ pounds.
Keywords: UFC Gym, Costa Mesa , Mixed Martial Arts Coach, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!