CRM Program Manager
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) is seeking a CRM Program
Manager who will create data-driven experiences that engage, retain
and build loyalty with its customers. Experience in B2C CRM ad
partnering across all digital channels is required for success in
this position. The right candidate will be highly-driven and
organized, strive for operational excellence, and have a
customer-centric philosophy. You'll lead projects from inception to
completion, assuming responsibility for driving initial concepts
into operationalized campaigns. You thrive in fast-paced
environments and are a natural problem solver-- you gather the
facts before making an informed decision, but you're able to
solution quickly if the circumstance requires. You conduct yourself
confidently and respectfully with colleagues at all levels, and
value building strong relationships across the organization.
About us, but we'll be brief
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities
for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share
that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to
work for. In addition, for the last five years we've been named in
the 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
What you'll be doing
As a CRM Program Manager, you will create and help execute a
unified communication strategy that connects and provides value to
- Lead projects and lifecycle programs from inception to delivery
for relevant cross-channel digital communications related to lead
generation like insurance or financial services.
- Provide strategic direction related to segmentation, messaging
and overall customer experience across multiple touchpoints.
- Partner with product to align both short-term and long-term
strategies as they support and drive CRM goals and objectives.
- Partner with finance and analytics teams on impact and on-going
measurement of key metrics and dashboards to power actionable
insights across the organization
- Leverage data and analytics to provide recommendations on cross
channel integration and adoption
- Manage, maintain, and enhance CRM communications to adapt to an
ever-changing internal external environment
What your background looks like
- 8 years of CRM and digital marketing experience
- Industry experience in lead generation and/or aggregation.
Insurance or financial services lead generation preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, marketing or
- Experience in delivering programs through enterprise-level
digital marketing platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills a
must; ability to present and interact with senior leaders and
tactical members alike
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 10%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- This position can be 100% remote long term.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and
diverse team where people love their work and love working
together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is
essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value
the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your
whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
it ensures that we live what we believe.
Keywords: Experian, Costa Mesa , CRM Program Manager, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!