Company: Brookfield Properties - Development
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Reporting to the ITSM Manager, the Support Analyst is
responsible for providing systems support to the company offices
and sites and for the day-to-day operations of the company's
Your Key Deliverables
- Provide IT support for hardware, peripherals, mobile devices
and software applications including maintenance, configuration,
troubleshooting, upgrades, installation and training.
- Provide IT support for standard Audio Visual equipment in
- Ensure end user problems are responded to quickly and
- Work in Service Now queue log all incidents, requests, tasks or
question escalating appropriately and maintaining contact with
customers until resolution.
- Provide troubleshooting and support to various offices
throughout North America.
- Assist in the completion of technical and system administration
- Aid in the maintenance of software and hardware inventory.
- Follow the Information Systems Controls and Policies, including
change control procedures.
- Image, set up and deploy of desktop computers and
- Provide assistance with IT administrative duties including
procurement and asset tracking.
- Work closely with all IT groups as needed
- Administer on-site support for sales and construction offices
located throughout North America.
- Provide superior support and solutions for internal clients
including office and site staff.
- Act as a member of the on-call team rotation.
- Assist with project work for implementation of new systems or
upgrading of existing systems.
- Assist with system testing prior to launch.
- Assist with documentation as needed.
- Support project deployment as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years of technical experience.
- University degree or diploma in Information Technology or a
related discipline is required.
- A valid driver's license and vehicle are mandatory.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of installation and
support of desktop computers, telephony devices, printers, routers
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft desktop
operating systems and application suites.
- Familiarity with industry related software
- This position is customer facing within the organization and
therefore solid communication, interpersonal and organizational
skills are required.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Good customer service with an appreciation of and the ability
to display empathy
- Ability to problem-solve, communicate effectively and follow an
incident through to a resolution.
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits
- 401k matching
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Leadership development and mentorship programs
- Charitable donation matching
- A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and
Your New Home
At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is
firmly rooted in our people.
Our company is comprised of experts across a range of
specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are
continuously evolving to meet the needs of our communities and
stakeholders. To meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial
talent who help us innovate and enhance our business. We build
collaborative teams who value integrity, creativity and
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable
properties within the world's most dynamic markets. As one of the
largest real estate services companies, we provide management and
development expertise exclusively for properties owned by
Brookfield Asset Management.
Our development group draws on its unparalleled design,
entitlement and construction expertise to envision and deliver
best-in-class, iconic assets and destinations. The team's
multidisciplinary skill sets from across our sectors capitalize on
the unique opportunities that exist in the market today.
Keywords: Brookfield Properties - Development, Costa Mesa , Support Analyst, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!