Sales Associate | Part-Time, Store #5879 - Rejuvenation
Company: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Williams-Sonoma brand, Rejuvenation, is looking for a part-time
sales associate, who enjoys selling, interior design, and working
We are looking for great talent to join our team in our design
showroom in Costa Mesa!
If you love interior design, lighting and furniture, this is a
great opportunity to join our team to learn the business, and to
contribute to an emerging brand.
Why Work Here?
"An emerging Brand with growth potential"
POSITION: SALES ASSOCIATE
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
As a Sales Associate at Rejuvenation, you will provide customers
with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer
service. You will utilize effective selling techniques and provide
in depth product knowledge in a fast paced, specialty retail
environment. You will deliver personal sales and service
commitments that contribute to the store's overall success
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by
exemplifying World-Class service standards.
- Demonstrate design authority and product expertise when working
with the guest.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge in all product
categories, including features and benefits.
- Achieve established personal sales and contest goals.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions and share
the values with the guest.
- Assist customers with special services including: in homes and
in store appointments, building a quote, clientele services,
locating merchandise, charge sends, courier deliveries, and
- Demonstrate ability to serve trade customers and knowledge of
the trade program.
- Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales
and increase productivity.
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e.,
sales, returns, quote creation and exchanges.
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise
presentation, signage and lighting.
- Uphold store maintenance and cleanliness standards.
- Straighten, clean and help maintain stockroom as needed.
- Process, ticket, and restock merchandise as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse audience:
customers, managers and the store team.
- The ability to focus on the customer through clienteling,
customer service, selling skills and follow-up skills.
- Drive innovation and change by thinking proactively -
anticipating client's needs and problem solving.
- Model personal accountability by acting with the highest level
of honesty and integrity.
- Drive execution and meet deadlines, by prioritizing and
demonstrating the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Drives results by achieving Sales Per Hour goals and building
client relationships and referrals.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years prior retail sales experience, (specialty retail or
design background preferred, but not required.)
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of
time (including standing, walking, bending, carrying, and
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75
lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety
- Availability requirements: Casual associates must be available
to work a minimum of three regularly scheduled shifts: Two
regularly scheduled shifts during the weekend (Friday, Saturday,
and/or Sunday) and one regularly scheduled shift during the week
(Monday - Thursday).
EDUCATION: High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
This position description is not inclusive of all duties and
responsibilities and can be changed without notice
Rejuvenation is a classic American lighting and house parts
general store for home improvement whose mission is to add real
value to homes, buildings and projects. From the front porch to the
back door, we provide lighting, hardware, bath hardware and
functional home goods based on the best pieces of the past,
designed for today, and made to last for years to come. The
majority of our hardwired lighting products are made to order at
our manufacturing facility in Portland, Oregon, and we pride
ourselves on partnering with American craftspeople and vendors
Keywords: Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Costa Mesa , Sales Associate | Part-Time, Store #5879 - Rejuvenation, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!