Digital Personal Banking Officer II
Company: Financial Partners Credit Union
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 8, 2021
In this role, you will utilize all contact channels in the
Member Experience Center, assist and advise members in the
selection and opening of all credit union accounts and loans. Make
qualified referrals to business partners for ancillary product
offerings. Use all member interactions to identify current and
future needs. Use consultative skills and closing techniques to
obtain the member's business.
- Perform outbound sales calls to members from Partner referrals
and curated marketing lists.
- Follow up on approved loan applications, new memberships, and
other available opportunities.
- Work referrals from Member Contact Center agents and Personal
Teller Center agents.
- Coach Member Contact Center and Personal Teller Center agents
on quality of referrals.
- Complete outbound Welcome Calls to new online memberships.
- Effectively communicate the full benefits of Financial Partners
membership via all contact channels, listening and asking questions
to develop specific financial solutions.
- Proficiency in discussing features and benefits for all
products and services, obtain the member's business by using
consultative closing techniques.
- Open checking, savings, money market, CDs, IRAs - following
credit union policies and procedures.
- Process mortgage and consumer loan applications; prepare
documentation as appropriate.
- Use credit reports to perform Credit Reviews, identifying
- Prioritize and follow up on pending work and sales
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all Credit Union products and
- Meet established individual sales and service goals.
- Attend training offered through Learning & Development as
- Adheres to applicable procedures and applies good judgment when
establishing new accounts, funding loans and accepting items for
deposit to eliminate risk of loss to the credit union.
- May be required to support Member Contact Center or Personal
Teller Center when necessary.
- Be present. Adhere to break and lunch schedule and maintain
attendance within company and department policy guidelines.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is
required; Associate's Degree (A. A./A.S.) from two-year college or
technical school is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months previous banking or credit union sales
- Customer service and/or call center experience.
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to
read and write English. Must be able to input, extract and read
data and Standard English on a PC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must be able to use multiple system programs
Keywords: Financial Partners Credit Union, Costa Mesa , Digital Personal Banking Officer II, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!