Outside Sales Rep - Document Solutions
Company: American Reprographics Company
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Document Solutions Specialist - Wide Format Printing, MPS
(Managed Print Services) and Reprographics
Document Solutions Specialists are outside sales representatives
who focus on expanding the sales of Managed Print Services, small
format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales and
placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. Document Solution
Specialists drive new business growth by scheduling presentations
with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of
closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
If you have industry experience or a desire to learn and are an
outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for
These are the exciting things you get to do:
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current
business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering
and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Utilize Hubspot CRM on a daily basis to manage the sales
pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products
- Initiate and follow sales process by understanding client's
business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential
opportunities; presenting and closing business. Is able to close
business by overcoming objections.
- Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within
- Prepare and present to all levels within the client
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to
develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understand the ARC Document Solution's Value Proposition and
competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; training sessions; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
industry events and organizations.
- Understand components of margin and find ways to maximize
These are the attributes that will help you to succeed:
- Independent, self-motivated sales professional that can work
- Record of above-quota sales
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling and closing
- Effectively communicates ideas, information and concepts in a
variety of presentation settings, relying on excellent oral and
written communication skills
- Some experience with selling printing services
- Driven to produce a high level of sales performance and quota
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
- Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at
industry mixers and local associations.
- Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set
- Print Sales, with Large Format experience
- Knowledge of Digital Print Sales
- Training program that includes field rides with current Sales
Reps, face to face learning and role play, as well as online
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health,
dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with
- Company furnished laptop and cell phone
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing
you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- Management team that supports you and want to see you be
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: American Reprographics Company, Costa Mesa , Outside Sales Rep - Document Solutions, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!