Company: Tory Burch
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Tory Burch Visual Coordinator, you work closely with the
corporate visual team & the store staff to implement, maintain,
enforce & monitor our store visual standards. This role is all
about creating a store environment that promotes our brand,
showcases & moves our product & delights our customers. You will
need to have a well-developed understanding of the Tory Burch
visual presentation standards and strong business acumen -
effectively balancing aesthetics with productivity, and be
extremely creative and an effective communicator & trainer
Create the Customer Experience
- Lead by example; train, guide and coach staff on product
knowledge, styling, selling & service skills, driving them to
create transformational customer experiences & exceed sales
- Take ownership for maintaining a high visual standard in the
store with a special focus on training the store team in and
personally upholding the brand integrity.
- Generate & execute on new ideas for store visual standards,
setting our brand apart & ensuring every customer's experience is
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive
product knowledge and product ownership, supporting the consumer
experience on the sales floor when not involved in merchandising
- Partner with GM each week to analyze selling info on key
styles, rotation of product, expected merchandise receipts, stock
ownership, marketing initiatives and business trends to implement
strategies in order to drive and deliver sales and a premium
- Utilize your creative talent and knowledge of the Tory Burch
brand aesthetic to ensure your store is impeccably merchandised to
- In partnership with the leadership team, work with the
Corporate Visual Team and PR/Marketing to execute directives
(floral, window, table, delivery, etc.) and special events.
- Partner with the GM to ensure store maintenance needs are
addressed and physical store environment is maintained at a very
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- In partnership with the GM, assess merchandising needs based on
the business trends (sell through, top sellers, stock on hand, key
investments, traffic, etc). Plan out and execute necessary floor
moves, product shifts, promotions, and replenishment to implement
strategies that ensure the store is on target or driving to achieve
- Identify best in class visual merchandising trends in the local
market (windows, signage, props, etc).
- Identify any visual merchandising challenges as a result of
your assortment and communicate to your GM, Director of Stores
and/or Market Manager, and Regional Visual Manager.
Represent the Brand
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to
support brand consistency.
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards, including
lighting, maintenance issues, and props/fixtures.
- Understand, communicate and support the Tory Burch brand
aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the associates and the
customer during the consumer journey.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion
sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Assist the leadership team in maintaining the Tory Burch
aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation
and dress code to create a fully branded environment.
Leadership and People Management
- Work with back of house to ensure all new product is planned
for in advance of delivery and is strategically placed on the
selling floor outside of store selling hours.
- In partnership with the leadership team, supervise and provide
support in all operational responsibilities to ensure the timely
execution processing of all floor sets, markdowns, transfers, RTVs,
- Manage the product flow and merchandising cadence with
- Execute the bi-monthly and seasonal photo review.
- Create and maintain training tools that assist in the recovery
and remerchandising of the store.
- Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention policies
- Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize
work to prioritize work to produce desired outcomes.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 2- 4 years of visual and/or management experience in a high
volume, customer-driven retail environment.
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that
meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings,
holidays and weekend shifts.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat,
kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for
extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to
push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns
mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the
future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is
resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of
others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally
- Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision -
Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a
transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best
interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth,
honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not
just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on
trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers -
Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people
accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context
for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is
proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and
provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants
without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color,
religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual
orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status,
genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership
in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for
employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if
you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to
perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include
making a change to the application process or work procedures,
providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language
interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require
assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please
Keywords: Tory Burch, Costa Mesa , Visual Manager, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!