Sr. Technical Program Manager
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Experian's Consumer Information Services (CIS) Platform
Engineering team is looking for highly motivated Technical Program
Manager that can lead a multi-year large scale technology
modernization program in fast paced Agile environment, leveraging
cutting edge Cloud, Microservices and Big Data analytics
About us, but we'll be brief
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities
for consumers, businesses and society. For five years in a row, we
have been named in the Top 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies"
by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we were rated
the #1 Top Workplace by the Orange County Register. Experian
Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do
business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle.
Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help
businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make
decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
What you'll be doing
As the Program Manager, you will play a critical role in
executing a high impact business-unit wide technical modernization
program driving the planning, coordination and execution of day to
day activities with cross-functional stakeholders across the
organization. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage the program-level execution of work across multiple
delivery teams working across organizational boundaries to define
roadmaps and program interdependencies using Agile methodology
- Manage Finances of large-scale implementations and design a
portfolio management governance, reporting cadence and project
management or for large scale system integration initiatives
- Lead tech-enabled projects and manage daily operations of
department, including analyzing workflow, establishing priorities,
developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Lead Scrum Masters, Jr. Program Managers, and developers to
drive program deadlines and deliver products to market
- Define test strategy, develop test plans, manage test execution
and defect management for unit, system, string, integration, user
acceptance and regression testing.
- Perform business process redesign, change management, vendor
selections, current state assessments and future state
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation
procedures, programming and documentation. Evaluate the
organization's technology needs and recommend improvements, such as
hardware and software upgrades.
- Be a bridge between engineering, product and finance
recommending intuitive, focused, driven, and insightful
- Perform executive status reporting, change management, current
state assessments, future state roadmaps, IT strategy, and
transition planning for technology modernization.
- Move fluidly from the big picture to details and enable the
engineering teams to deliver complex and strategic cross-functional
phases, often with tight deadlines.
- Resolve communication challenges and effectively develop
relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Mainly, build trust across the organization.
What your background looks like
- Bachelor's degree is required, MBA or MIS is preferred
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience with executive status reporting and facilitating
steering committee meetings is required
- A minimum of ten years of Program Management experience
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology is critical
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Experience on working with multiple cross-functional
stakeholders and teams
- Experience in large scale technology modernization, and
managing platforms in the Cloud
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level
and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Be curious to clarify priorities and push the team to be highly
- Understanding of legacy applications and mainframe
modernization is a plus
- Strong experience with driving large scale technology
modernizations is a must
- Understanding of integrations, API's, transactional systems,
architecture is preferred
- Broad domain and technical knowledge related to analytics
- Experience with financial services & credit industry is
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- This is a bonus eligible position, with a bonus target of
- Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching
EOE including Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Experian, Costa Mesa , Sr. Technical Program Manager, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!