Credit/Collateral Support Specialist I
Company: Pacific Mercantile Bancorp
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 8, 2021
VOTED TOP WORKPLACE 2018, 2019 & 2020
Who we are:
Pacific Mercantile Bank is a fast growing, high tech, full
service financial institution specializing in small and middle
market businesses. We finance growth opportunities by providing
innovative and customized banking solutions with a full range of
loans, deposit and cash management products and services for our
clients' long-term success.
What you bring to PMB:
You are open to learning and coaching, and you are comfortable
providing relevant, positive, and constructive feedback with the
intention of helping one another succeed. You consider yourself a
problem solver because you're always on the watch for processes
that need improvement and you own it until it is resolved. You
believe in making a difference every day to support your team and
the organizations goals and mission.
Here's what you'll do:
The Credit/Collateral Support Specialist I works within
guidelines and under general supervision, performs a variety of
duties both clerical and technical. In addition to the existing
performance parameters, it entails a level of accountability and
minor signing authority on task like collateral Tickler input
documents, and other non-official functions with which the employee
may be involved. General customer service for both internal and
external customers of the Bank.
Essential Job Duties
- Preparation and monitoring of the Banks Letters of Credit
portfolio, including the proper collection of fees when due,
interface with Branch lending personnel, and some direct customer
contact when necessary or appropriate.
- Monitoring and control of ABL audit reports, collection of
fees, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and reviewing of all collateral input
items to the Bank's tickler system, including interface with other
employee involved in this important function.
- Cross-training with other departmental personnel wherever
- Ordering and follow-up on Environmental Collateral Screen
- Updating all collateral loan ticker files by coordinating,
input, and scanning formation from the branches.
- Scanning of all boarded loan reports and ancillary data into
the Director system and training other personnel of such duty
- Input and analyze month ABL collateral trend card
- Assist the Note Department procuring loan documentation backup
from branch officers, and performing call-back.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
What you need for this position:
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years working knowledge of commercial lending
policies, procedures, practices
- Minimum 3-5 years general loan documentation knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years' work within a Note department, Commercial
Bank lending group, or an asset-based lending environment
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in banking
Occasional local travel
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical HMO or PPO,
dental, and vision.
- Life/AD&D & Long Term Disability Benefits.
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) Dependent Care and/or Medical
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Matching 401(K).
- Vacation and sick benefits
- Personal Days (PTO) personal holidays.
- Paid Bank Observed Holidays.
- Wellness Program.
- We even celebrate your hire anniversary date by giving you the
The best part, you'll be partnering with a team of empowered
professionals who lead by example and who reinforce strong values
through collaboration, trust and the celebration of success.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants
without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, transitioning, transgender, national
origin, color, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Pacific Mercantile Bancorp, Costa Mesa , Credit/Collateral Support Specialist I, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!