Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from
many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe
that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered,
creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue
to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity
of our clients and our communities.
BOUTIQUE ADMINISTRATOR - CARTIER, COSTA MESA
Cartier North America is seeking a Boutique Administrator who
will be responsible for executing administrative and logistic
tasks, ensuring compliance with brand security and operational
procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to personify the
Cartier spirit through a deep understanding and conveyance of brand
values, culture, image and policies.
- Inventory Control - proper movement of product in/out of
boutique including but not limited to shipments, transfers and
consignments, i.e. tagging, Quality Control, organization,
protection, placement in Boutique Inventory Tool, movement to
proper fixtures throughout boutique, cycle counts, daily counts,
audits and reconciliation/problem solving.
- POS Procedures - execution and understanding of all POS
procedures to both support the sales team and insure audit
compliance, i.e. all tender type processing/policy, tax exemption,
8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, bank
deposits, change requests, daily paperwork, red lights, sales
recognition, telephone order, remittance, reservations, and proper
preparation of insurance valuations.
- Boutique Shipping - proper understanding and execution of all
brand guidelines regarding shipping and receiving policies, dry
cleaning, and gift wrap for client shipping.
- Merchandising Responsibilities - weekly communication of stock
needs, replacement of missing visuals, active participation in
daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as
daily replenishment of under stock.
- Supply Ordering - all office, shipping and banking
- Liaise with other boutiques and departments such as Public
Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, Help Desk, etc. as
- After Sales Service, as needed - registration, processing and
collection of both stock and client repairs as well as management
of anomaly reporting and monthly inventory/reconciliation of all
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Knowledge and Compliance:
- Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products
to convey Cartier heritage and values
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational
procedures (i.e. POS, cash handling, product handling, inventory
- Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at
all times both in person and via telephone.
- 4-year College degree preferred
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are
- Previous administrative experience in luxury retail or
hospitality is a plus
- Previous experience in cash handling
Technical Skills / Abilities:
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Excellent computer skills - Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and
Windows is required, previous SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal)
skills are required
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer
(internal and external) priorities
- Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to
handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in
personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Self-Starter with Team-Player approach
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the
field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the
Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Keywords: Richemont, Costa Mesa , Boutique Administrator, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!