Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Company: California Pizza Kitchen
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Summary of Position
Responsible for preparing, analyzing and evaluating financial
metrics as they relate to the organization's objectives. Support
the entire organization with analysis and ongoing reporting of new
and existing initiatives designed to drive overall revenue and/or
Overall Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Operational initiatives with P&L forecasting,
expense analysis, and reporting of results.
- Develop financial forecasts of headcount, operating expenses,
and capital expenditures and perform budget vs. actual
- Create reporting packages and work with senior management to
define and track key performance metrics.
- Support Operations with development, estimate, and calculation
of quarterly bonuses.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide
accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for
decision making purposes
- Develop content for executive presentations, including internal
meetings and Investor Relations.
- Prepare Monthly financial reporting packages.
Education, Training, and Work Experience
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in business, finance or
accounting. Advanced degree desired.
- 7-10 years financial analysis experience at a restaurant or
other multi-unit business, or a related professional services
- Demonstrated success in planning and executing annual budgeting
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, in-depth experience
with financial statement analysis and a strong understanding of
corporate finance concepts
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good business acumen with the ability to understand and analyze
- Proficient verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate through all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented.
- Eager to learn.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Overall understanding of budgeting and profit & loss
While performing the duties of this job the employee is
frequently exposed to computer terminals. The noise level and
temperature is moderate. The employee has the ability to sit, stand
and/or walk for up to 10 hours a day. The employee is occasionally
required to stoop, bend or kneel, lift up to 40 lbs. and perform
other diverse physical tasks as needed. The vision requirements
include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: CPK reserves the right to revise or change the position
plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of
total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or
implied contract of employment.
Date Created:Approved By:
000 - Support Center
575 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Keywords: California Pizza Kitchen, Costa Mesa , Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!