Front Desk Overnight Representative
Company: UFC Gym
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Front Desk Overnight position provides
outstanding customer service to members and ensures that the
facility is neat and clean during the overnight hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Front Desk Customer Service
- Warmly greets members and guests as they enter and leave the
- Answers incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
and take messages as needed.
- Checks in members and verifies membership.
- Handles member service issues such as lost and found items, new
membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change and
questions regarding billings and payments.
- Always maintains a professional image and behavior. Sleeping
and the use of headphones are prohibited during the shift.
- Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from
- Provides information to members regarding special club
- Records member concerns on the service log.
- Handles emergency situations appropriately (i.e. calling 9-1-1,
police department and/or General Manager).
- Always keeps the front desk and lobby neat and clean .
- Re-racks all equipment and weights.
- Picks up around the weight room.
- Mops front desk and lobby floors and cleans front windows.
- Picks up trash and debris around the gym.
- Cleans and wipes down exercise equipment.
- Records equipment, facility and janitorial issues on the
- Secures and records any member lost and found items in the
- Performs safety checks during the shift to ensure club is
- Reports safety hazards on the maintenance log.
- Performs administrative tasks (i.e. folding towels,
photocopying, computer data entry) as assigned.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Front Desk Overnight reports to the
Front Desk Lead and Operations Manager. This position may interact
with all levels of management and staff within Corporate and Field
offices, in the clubs, and within the Front Desk Representative
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Ability to work independently and responsibly without immediate
- Able to make good judgement without direct supervision.
- Possess a very friendly, outgoing personality and positive
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
including telephone etiquette.
- Exhibit outstanding customer service and professionalism.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out
for all shift times.
Minimum certifications/educational level:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated
External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- Must have 6 months' customer service experience in health club,
retail, hospitality or food service industry.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
Keywords: UFC Gym, Costa Mesa , Front Desk Overnight Representative, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!