Outlet Team Associate, Part Time: Metro Pointe
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the
world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and
access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our
colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and
collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background,
thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
The Outlet Team Member's (OTM) primary responsibility is to
drive sales and profit by providing assistance in two functions,
Customer Engagement and Merchandising Efficiency. The Outlet Team
Member provides outstanding customer service, sell, and serve the
needs of the customer in a manner that is friendly, efficient, and
helpful and ensures the customer feels valued. The Outlet Team
Member is also responsible for tasks that support store operating
efficiency including, pricing, merchandise handling, stock
processing, stockroom organization, and floor recovery.
- Displays friendly and genuine behaviors that improve the
service experience for our customers whether it be on the selling
floor, at checkout or in the fitting room
- Perform various points of sale register transactions including
sales, returns, payments and the counting of cash efficiently and
- Create a clean, neat, easy to shop environment for our
- Assist team members with ensuring items are floor ready,
tagged, and ticketed. Selling floor recovery to include fold,
straighten and size merchandise to standard
- Protects Company assets, adhering to all operational
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color
vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in
San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in
Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for
positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the
Company's obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.
Keywords: Bloomingdales, Costa Mesa , Outlet Team Associate, Part Time: Metro Pointe, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!