Client Account Executive
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Client Account Executive will help to manage tactical
execution of both direct mail and email programs, as well as manage
client relationships relative to those programs.
You are responsible for leading the day-to-day management and
implementation of client programs and initiatives and ensuring
flawless program execution. Integral to the success of
this position is the ability to work with all levels and roles
within the organization from production to creative to studio to
accounting/finance and other account teams, as well as third-party
vendors and service providers.
- Effectively manage direct marketing programs for client
account, including program recommendations, project execution and
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate
- Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress
- Assist in the generation of presentations, conference reports,
program reporting and status reports
- Work independently and with others as part of a team in a
highly organized and detail-oriented manner while coordinating
multiple projects simultaneously
- Effectively negotiate client and agency needs and desires
- Ensure account profitability
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients through daily
contact and ensures client satisfaction
Examples of Duties:
- Manages execution of projects and monitors progress to ensure
timely, accurate delivery of service
- Develops creative briefs, manages development and execution of
- Works with the production team to ensure accuracy and quality
of printed materials
- Reviews and approves specifications, paper samples, color
separations, proofs, press checks, envelope sign offs and insertion
- Develops direct marketing recommendations and agency point of
- Conducts competitive research
- Develops project estimates and coordinates project billing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 1-2 years of Direct Marketing experience preferred. Applicable
internship experience will be considered.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise. MS Project experience
- Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and
ability to demonstrate critical decision making skills
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Costa Mesa , Client Account Executive, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!