Resident Service Coordinator - Full Time
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 12, 2021
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are adding a Resident
Service Coordinator to our team at 27 Seventy Five Mesa Verde, our
exclusive apartment community (964 homes) located in Costa Mesa,
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and
providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a
"Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for
you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer
happiness and resident retention.
- Collaborate with the community management team as needed and
requested to resolve resident concerns and complaints.
- Welcome prospects, residents as well as vendors and answer
inquiries which may include questions about the surrounding area,
the property, the company, lease details, amenities, etc.
- Answer telephone and texts promptly and in a professional
manner and direct inquiries to appropriate individual or take
- Organize incoming packages systematically.
- Plan, promote and produce events and activities, such as
charity donations, food drives and holiday celebrations aimed at
increasing resident retention.
- Manage key policy and process by providing keys/fobs to
residents or contractors and documenting in accordance with the
- Interacts with walk-in prospects by showing the property and
answering questions about the community, lease terms, and local
- Provide resident keys/fobs and property orientation, explaining
the community amenities and unit features. Creates and delivers new
resident welcome packets, including move-in gift (if any).
- Explain the “Move-In Inventory” form to new resident and ensure
that the form is returned.
- Communicate and verify compliance with mandatory renters’
insurance as per company policy (if applicable) before move in if
- Schedule all the move-in appointments and ensure that on
scheduled days off another associate is aware of and will
coordinate any scheduled move-ins.
- Work closely with the Centralized Admin, Centralized Sales and
Renewal teams to ensure leasing and renewal goals are met.
- Utilize the Sugar CRM to effectively manage resident relations,
service requests and resident communications.
- Complete market summary and comp reports as directed.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to
- Committed Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken
when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service experience
- Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry
- Minimum of one year of office experience is required.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
Career Development and Advancement
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset
development of our employees and have a validated culture of
enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career
goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in
2020, that’s an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We
believe our employees are the organization's most important
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k),
vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4
personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company
observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class
communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events,
community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las
Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer
service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest
owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a
part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational
change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: UDR, Costa Mesa , Resident Service Coordinator - Full Time, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!