Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Customer Relations
Representative. We seek an energetic professional interested
in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and
remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter
who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your
opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, please complete our application. We will follow up with
you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor
agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of
State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete
any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own
employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State