Membership Specialist III
Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: October 9, 2021
- Serve as working lead for the department staff including
but not limited to: provide training and support as needed for all
department processes and procedures; assist with processing
questions and problem resolutions; ensure system balancing and end
of day payment processes are completed in a timely
- Review membership correspondence and develop custom
correspondence independent of standardized letters to address
issues not included in templates. Create template letters for
special projects as needed to respond to unforeseen or sensitive
- Handle all aspects of ACH rejects and Paymode refunds of
membership dues which may include contacting members and/or agents,
billing of reimbursement of membership dues, and cancellation of
- Research bank adjustment and encoding errors issues, resolve
complex problems and pull and physically deposit ICL rejects.
- Complete data entry into various membership systems in
order to create various types of new memberships, add
associates/products, cancel products or membership and update
- Serve as backup for compiling data to prepare section reports,
forms and schedules related to incoming mail, daily deposits, and
return to maker items.
- Assist in testing system deliverables to ensure accuracy
and integrity of membership and remittance processing
- Identify any employee issues and delays in payment processing
and report to Supervisor.
- Achieve stated individual, team and department goals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or
- High school diploma/GED required and some college
- 3 to 5 years of Membership experience preferred.
- 3 years customer service OR payment processing/lockbox
operation experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Professional communication skills required; both written and
- Good analytical and research skills.
- 10-key by touch
- Strong math skills required.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Professional organizational and time management skills
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest
federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in
21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand
recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly
growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven
professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Costa Mesa , Membership Specialist III, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!