Membership Specialist III
Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: October 12, 2021
- Contribute to Club growth by performing a variety of membership
duties, including, but not limited to reviewing and creating member
related correspondence, providing complex problem resolution,
analyzing and handling multiple reports, and answering phone
- Provide quality support on both incoming and outbound calls to
members and employees of all ACE Clubs, regarding various
membership inquiries, including policies, procedures and ERS.
- Utilize analytical skills to evaluate multiple sources of
information and determine the appropriate processing method or
resolution to maximize quality and quantity.
- Ability to key high volumes and update changes into the
Membership systems from various sources.
- Assist in testing system deliverables to ensure accuracy and
integrity of membership systems.
- Achieve stated individual, team and department
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Some college preferred. Or, equivalent combination of education
and work experience is required.
- 3 – 5 years of Membership experience preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication skills are
- Excellent organization, decision making, and strong evaluation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products, including
Outlook, Word, Excel and Access required.
- Computer skills required to update and create spreadsheets as
- Knowledge of Membership Systems, MRM Portal, as well as
Roadside Assistance and Insurance systems preferred.
- Professional organizational and time management skills required
as well as the ability to meet project deadlines as set by
- Teamwork is essential. Flexibility on work shifts is
- Voluntary overtime, if offered, may include weekends. High
school diploma is required.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest
federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in
21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand
recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly
growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven
professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Costa Mesa , Membership Specialist III, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!