Company: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Welcome to Mill Creek! - We're glad you're here! - At Mill Creek
Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the
success of our organization. - We believe in embracing our core
values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.The
Development Associate's primary responsibility is to work with
other Development team members and the Managing Director in the
pursuit of new development business, market research, site
acquisition, due diligence, managing the design process, financing,
and zoning. -This position reviews each phase of the construction
process and oversees site specifications. Essential Duties &
- Pursues new development business, conducts various market
analysis and financial feasibility research, and conducts
preliminary due diligence.
- Creates a pro forma for new development including market
information, operating expense data, and estimated hard and soft
- Contributes information for the product and design for
developing property, ensuring that building design codes are
compliant with local, state and federal laws.
- Conducts site visits to execute and document framing walks and
general construction walks.
- Participates in development meetings sharing information such
as specifications, contract negotiations, and coordination of
- Facilitates duties with architect, engineer, landscape
architects, interior designers, property owners, project managers,
and other development associates. -
- Ensures strict compliance with plans and communicates to the
Managing Director any critical issues.
- Manages the construction draw process, develops monthly project
reports, and reviews each phase of the construction process.
- Manages third party inspections and bond releases for projects
- Participates in Company-provided training such as safety,
non-discrimination, information systems, and harassment
- Complies with all Company National Standards, applicable health
and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local,
state, and federal laws.
- All other duties as assigned. - - -Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or other
related field is required for this position. -
- Minimum of one to three years experience in real estate
- Multi-Family real estate experience a plus. About the Benefits
of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays Mill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential? - If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together!
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC, Costa Mesa , Development Associate, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!