Company: Commercial Bank of California
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYOperations Utility is responsible for
servicing clients and assisting the Operations Officer within all
aspects of the Operations Department. Provide excellent customer
service to ensure a smooth operation and maintenance of daily
workflow. Interacts with customers, Bank Officers and other staff
members to ensure all daily activities and requirements are met.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS (Other Duties May Be Assigned)
- Assist Operations Officer in processing teller line to-vaults,
from vaults, overrides, approvals, customer service issues,
customer questions, teller assistance, etc.
- Assist the Operations Officer in assuring a high level of
customer service in Operations.
- Responsible for all monthly, quarterly and semi-annual
- Responsible for correspondent bank reconciliations.
- Accountable for approving all teller transactions and wire
transfers within authority limits.
- Responsible for teller cash and vault balancing on a daily
- Familiar with procedures, controls and documentation of New
- In charge of deposit corrections that come in from item
processor or Federal Reserve Bank.
- Assist the Operations Officer in department trainings.
- Approve and verify wire transfers.
- Conduct callback for New Accounts and maintenance performed by
- Handle final callback on all entries for the department.
- Keep updated on compliance (Reg. CC, Reg. D, Reg. DD, Reg. E
Reg. GG and CTR's).
- Ensure customer satisfaction and account retention as
appropriate through quality customer service.
- Handle customer request and complaints with prompt,
professional and courteous attention.
QUALIFICATIONSEducation/Training/Experience:Required: High school
diploma or equivalent. Desirable: Bachelor's degree in business
administration, finance, or closely related field. Knowledge of:
- Banking laws, Bank policies and procedures and regulations
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Basic Computer software
- Word, Excel , Spreadsheets
- New accounts and legal documentation Abilities:
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Manage priorities to ensure effective accomplishment of
- To solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Licenses; Certificates; Special Requirements:None
Keywords: Commercial Bank of California, Costa Mesa , Bank Teller, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!