AVP, Analytics - Digital Tagging
Company: Synchrony Financial
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job Description: Role Summary/Purpose: This AVP, Analytics -
Digital Tagging role plays a pivotal role in digital measurement
solution. - This role will support developing and implementing
platform dependent digital analytics solutions. They will provide
and implement effective web/app analytics solutions including
identifying Adobe/Google Analytics measurement solutions for both
websites and Synchrony mobile native apps, continuously updating or
upgrading measurement solutions to reflect digital innovations as
well as meet SYF standards and industry best practices. This
individual will also focus on simplifying, enhancing and enabling
various business initiatives. They will provide technical direction
to the team when necessary as well as influence the function to
research and adapt new digital measurement solution technologies.
This position is remote, where you have the option to work from
home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest
office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings,
training and culture events. To ensure the safety of our colleagues
and communities, we require employees who come together in-person
to be fully vaccinated. We're proud to offer you choice and
flexibility. Essential Responsibilities:
- Supporting the build of digital measurement solutions (Adobe
Analytics or Google Analytics 360) for new digital
solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with relevant
stakeholders in an agile development practice, using tools like
Ensighten, Tealium and/or other tag management solutions.
- Helping drive the technical design and development of Adobe
Analytics and/or Google Analytics 360 for Synchrony digital assets
including web and mobile applications.
- Setting up Adobe Analytics platform to capture data as outlined
in the technical specification, measurement strategy and
measurement solution document for Synchrony's digital platforms
(Websites, Native Apps).
- Developing analytics solution and framework for complex single
page applications (SPAs) which use technologies like React.js,
Angular.js for front end development.
programming technique and tag manager to collect data from
Synchrony's digital platforms as per the digital measurement
version control systems like Bitbucket, Git etc.
- Utilizing proxy and browser debugging tools for debugging
analytics and quality assurance of technical implementations.
Utilizing tools like Observe Point for digital data quality checks
and audit of tagging and technical analytics implementation.
- Supporting the creation of project estimates and plans; by
being part of PI planning sessions working in Scaled Agile
- Utilizing knowledge and understanding related to Lean Agile
Principles and SAFe Agile framework when developing and delivering
analytical solutions using tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Keep abreast of emerging digital measurement solution trends
and maintain existing/implemented Synchrony solutions.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree OR in lieu of a degree, a high school
diploma/GED and 7+ years of digital analytics experience
development experience including:
- 2 + years experience using Tag Management Solutions like
Tealium, Ensighten and/or Adobe Launch. Desired Characteristics:
- 2 + years digitals analytics implementation experience.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics 360
- Hands on knowledge of Tag Management Solutions like Tealium,
Ensighten and/or Adobe Launch.
- Experience working with web development technologies including
- Prior experience with analytics implementation migration
- Demonstrated communication and documentation skills with the
ability to relay technical requirements to engineers for
- Demonstrated analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving
skills. Eligibility Requirements:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background
investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service
with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. -
Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the
associate will have a minimum 6 months' time in position before
they can post for future non-exempt roles. - Employees, level 8 or
greater, must have at least 24 months' time in position before they
can post. - All internal employees must have at least a
"consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have
approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager
and HR if you don't meet the time in position or performance
requirement). Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in
the future, for this job opening. - All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. - Reasonable Accommodation
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable
accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please
tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation
include making a change to the application process or work
procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a
sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career
Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can
be reached at 1-866-301-5627. - - Representatives are available
from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time. The salary
range for this position is 65,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and
some positions are bonus eligible. Grade/Level: 10 Job Family
Keywords: Synchrony Financial, Costa Mesa , AVP, Analytics - Digital Tagging, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!