Instructional Designer (Articulate Storyline, CBT)
Company: Ledgent Technology
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 11, 2022
We are partnering with a leading Insurance Company in Costa
Mesa, CA hiring two well-experienced Instructional Designer to
start immediately for a one year contract. This will be a contract
position, W2, with possibility to convert to an permenant employee.
One of the positions has to be 100% on site in Costa Mesa, CA, the
other one can be 100% remote. This position is responsible for
developing engaging and interactive training content for multiple
business lines and multiple markets. Key Requirement:
- Expert experience with Articulate Storyline
- Hands on experience developing Computer-based training
- Ability to dive in immediately and do story boards for
- Project plans, scopes, documentations Responsibilities:
- Design content for online courses, live virtual training and
instructor-led courses including course materials for participants
- Train employees in a roll-out environment and provide
train-the-trainer to instructors.
- Participate in meetings with management and/or subject matter
experts and assist in defining needs.
- Create and present project and training plans.
- Follow a project plan with deadlines and keeps team
- Analyze results by measuring the impact of the training
- The scope of this job requires travel nationwide for up to 1-6
weeks at a time to support our expanding infrastructure.
- Occasionally some evenings and/or weekend assignments to
- Strong one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong
interpersonal skills and relationship building are a must.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the
ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to develop content which influences, persuades, and
directs learning so employees can be successful in their work
- Requires research skills, analytical and problem-solving
skills, questioning and feedback skills.
- Requires customer service and sales orientation and commitment
to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel,
SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, InfoPath) required.
- Knowledge of Adobe software (PhotoShop, Acrobat, Captivate)
desired We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring
decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job
assignments are made without regard to race, color, national
origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any
other protected classification. We consider all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ledgent Technology, Costa Mesa , Instructional Designer (Articulate Storyline, CBT), Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!