Company: PRIDE Health
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Pride Health is hiring an Outpatient Coder to support our
client's healthcare system in Costa Mesa, -CA. This is a 3-month
contract-to-hire opportunity!Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-hour day
- Reviews clinical documentation and diagnostic results and
applies appropriate ICD-10-CM.
- Codes are used for billing, internal and external reporting,
research and regulatory compliance activities.
- Resolves billing related errors and assists with workflow
changes and process improvement projects.
- Verifies that all ICD-10 codes are correctly captured.
- Verifies that physician is correctly abstracted.
- Participates in internal and external quality review
- May identify chargeable items for facility level for given
- May assign codes for diagnoses and treatment for ancillary
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Qualifications;
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of hospital acute care Out Patient (OP) diagnostic
coding experience including Emergency, Outpatient procedures, and
same day surgery required.
- Completion of a certified coding program or graduate of a CAHIM
accredited HIT program required. -u202f -Please apply with updated
Keywords: PRIDE Health, Costa Mesa , Outpatient Coder, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!