Company: Sanmina SCI
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Category (For Job Seekers)
H4021 - Viking Technology - Costa Mesa, CA 92626 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
To setup and operate Screen Print machine and provide screen
printed panels ready for use on the Pick and Place equipment.
To ensure that all screen printed panels meet or exceed VCI's
Workmanship Standards (IPC-A-610B).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Pre-setup action
* Counting the number of PCBs received
* Notification to team leader, shift supervisor or kitting, as
appropriate for errors in kit.
* Marking bad boards (x-outs) as per procedure for fiducial
* Electronically receiving kits into assembly function (MFG PRO-bar
* Screen print machine set-up.
* Selection of stencil.
* Determining which side of panel to be assembled first.
* Mounting of stencil to the printer.
* Selection of correct file (if appropriate).
* Alignment (registration) of stencil to PCB.
* Set-up of camera alignment system.
* Masking off sections of the stencil, when appropriate.
* Applying solder paste to the stencil.
* Verifying correct printing setup and printing action and
adjusting if necessary.
* Inspecting for printing quality, on the first panel, and
presenting to pick and place operator for approval.
* Running the screen printer.
* Providing WIP with printed panels to assure no stoppage of the
* Continuous inspection of each panel for printing quality and
* Notifying Process Technicians of problems.
* Clean stencil with the frequency specified in the operating
* Clean up after completing a work order.
* Cleaning of stencil and replacing in correct location.
* Recording all kit errors and machine downtime in the appropriate
* Cleaning of all surfaces of screen printer, squeegee assembly,
floor of the screen printer area and conveyor and removing the area
* Proper disposal of hazardous materials such as solder paste,
empty paste containers, waste paste and Xylen.
* Will cross-train and assist in other areas such as P&P
machine, depaneling, casing, welding, testing, labeling and
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Certification as a Line Inspector
* Good Communication skills
* Formal training and Certification in VCI Workmanship Standards
* Must have experience in performing the following machine
* Set up Juki KE-2060/KE2080 and FX-3 pick and place machine.
* Operate Juki 760 Pick and Place machine, DEK Horizon Solder Ball
Placement and Fuji AIMEX 2 machine.
* Must be able to understand B.O.M and Assembly Drawings.
Lifting up to 25 pounds.
Availability for overtime.
May include long periods of standing.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a
lawful Permanent Resident
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, Costa Mesa , Machine Operator, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!