Company: Stuart Weitzman
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Stuart Weitzman is a leading luxury accessories brand that is
synonymous with strength in femininity. Defined by an energetic,
modern and bold attitude, SW is known for its unique approach to
melding fashion, function and fit in every silhouette. The brand's
focus on creating timeless, effortless shoes and handbags that are
engineered to empower women with both confidence and comfort has
resonated around the world, as SW is now available in all corners
of the globe through an array of websites, boutiques and retail
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry, Inc. portfolio - a global
house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and
*Job Title: Stock Lead, North American Retail*
*Primary Purpose: *Supports the customer experience and leads
operational standards to assist in achieving store's sales
*The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in
leading operations**to... *
- Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for
Results, Customer Focus & Learning on the Fly.
- Help the store achieve sales plan and KPI goals.
- Deliver a bold & energetic customer experience.
- Complete daily operational tasks including: shipment, stockroom
organization, order fulfillment, inventory management including SKU
integrity and bringing/returning product to sales floor.
- Achieve Store Audit Scores at or above Stuart Weitzman's Standard
- Manage evolving daily workload while prioritizing the customer
- Ensure Stuart Weitzman's Visual Guidelines are properly executed
and maintained at all times.
- Understand, comply and enforce company policies and procedures
with a focus on loss prevention and audit compliance to protect the
company's inventory and assets.
- Ensure a safe, clean and compliant environment at all times.
- Train and mentor store team on all operational tasks.
- Be a brand ambassadors of Stuart Weitzman.
*The accomplished individual will possess: *
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of POS, Microsoft office, and basic computer skills
(including iPads, Internet, Mobile POS).
*The accomplished individual must have: *
- Ability to multi-task and execute at a fast pace
- Ability to frequently lift and carry product/cartons up to 50
pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at
times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process
- Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations,
including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
*An outstanding professional will have: *
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in a retail environment
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience preferred
*_Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and
responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all
*Our Competencies for All Employees*
- *Drive for Results: * Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- *Customer Focus: * Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- *Creativity*: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily
makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be
seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- *Interpersonal Savvy*: Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- *Learning on the Fly: * Learns quickly when facing new problems;
a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- *Perseverance*: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need
to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face
of resistance or setbacks.
- *Dealing with Ambiguity*: Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
Tapestry, Inc., parent company of the Stuart Weitzman brand, is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride
ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment
decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the
applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the
requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions
are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic characteristics, race, color,
creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship,
disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any
other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable
law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Stuart Weitzman, Costa Mesa , Stock Lead, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!