Kumon Assistant (PT)
Company: Kumon Math and Reading Center of Costa Mesa Southw
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionKumon, the world's largest supplemental
educational program, seeks energetic part-time assistants for the
Costa Mesa center's after-school math and reading program.
Applicants must be proficient in math and have a passion for
reading. Must be focused, diligent, and enjoy working with students
of all ages (pre-K to high school). Must be respectful and polite,
show professionalism, punctuality, and a willingness to learn.
- Grading student worksheets.
- Guiding students to become independent learners.
- Reading with students and evaluating progress, and center
- Full and continuous training offered.Requirements for
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent Math skills.
- Outgoing and service oriented personality.
- Energetic & proactive (e.g.: ability to work well under
pressure & multitask).
- Punctual, well organized & reliable.Additional consideration
will be given to candidates with the following:
- Prior experience as a Kumon assistant or a Kumon student.
- Early childhood education or related support experience.
- Education or related support experience.Eligible applicants
must be available during our center hours of 3-7pm on Mondays &
Thursdays. This is a year-round position so do not apply if you are
not available during the summer months"
Keywords: Kumon Math and Reading Center of Costa Mesa Southw, Costa Mesa , Kumon Assistant (PT), Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!