Company: QSC, LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This position primarily handles event coordination and logistics
management of in-person and digital tradeshows, webinars, and
studio broadcast events. The candidate will also support and
facilitate execution of traditional and digital marketing tactics
related to events. The Event Specialist must be highly organized
with excellent project management acumen, prioritization skills,
and able to track and manage multiple (often times, simultaneous)
events with high attention to detail and accuracy in order to
execute according to deadlines.
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual
experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the
technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live
performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and
meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the
world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering,
and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers,
digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema
solutions, and the Q-SYS--- software-based audio, video and control
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging,
collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage
employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to
imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with
cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable
audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they
are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a
difference in the way people experience movies, meetings,
presentations, live performances, and much more.
- Facilitate all logistical and operational planning and
management of events, under the guidance of the Sr. Global Campaign
& Events Manager
- Gather all trade show information for upcoming season
(including location, demographic information, attendance numbers,
cost, hotel options).
- Manage negotiation of terms and contracts with associations,
facilities, vendors, etc. to maximize efficiencies and assure
compliance with budget and company policies and procedures;
administer processing of vendor invoices
- Maintain tracking system for trade shows to further monitor
show successes and ROI.
- Manage logistics including accommodations, furnishings, booth
flow, representative registration, and prepare/purchase giveaways,
- Monitor tradeshow calendar and timelines, logistics and
deliverables and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage booth design and construction Booth vendors on design /
- Coordinate the delivery of booth graphics with our graphic
- Monitor tradeshow inventory
- Coordinate pre-show strategy, logistics meetings, and post-show
- Generate timely communications for event staff and
stakeholders, including information about advertising efforts,
location of displays, schedules, shipping information, etc., to
ensure objectives and requirements are understood.
- Manage timely shipping and delivery of multiple display items
going to various shows.
- Collect, record, and track all event-related expenses from all
- Manage lead retrieval and deliver to Sr. Digital Marketing
Manager for scoring and upload into database.
- Execute and manage marketing tasks related to events including
production of collateral and other marketing materials.
- Facilitate pre-show strategy, map out required assets and mode
of delivery, and show follow-up.
- Schedule required staff and maintain a calendar of rehearsals
and day-of events.
- Manage digital event deliverables and ensure all deadlines are
- For live broadcasts (at least 1-2 times/month), provide
production management in our production studio in Costa Mesa, CA,
,facility providing management of crew and talent,
- Assist with the successful online deployment (experience with
Hopin/Hublio/Zoom Webinar preferred)
- Collect leads and deliver to Sr. Digital Marketing Manager for
scoring and upload into database.
- Coordinate any promotional giveaways or drawings.
- Work with team to promote event on digital platforms.
--- As part of the events team, this role will assist with our
presence at tradeshows & events.--- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree from college/university required
- 3+ years related experience in in tradeshow or related industry
(corporate events, corporate travel, logistics) required.
- Proficient knowledge of tradeshow best practices, including
contracting of third-party vendors
- Experience in budget management and reporting
- Proficient communication skills
Keywords: QSC, LLC, Costa Mesa , Event Specialist, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!