Visual Support Associate, Full Time - Temporary, South Coast Plaza
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage
including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the
world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and
access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our
colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and
collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background,
thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
A Bloomingdale's Visual Stylist plays a critical role in the daily
operation of our store. To deliver our mission statement to be like
no other store in the world, our Visual Stylists possess speed,
attention to detail, collaborative spirit and teamwork to drive an
easy and fun shopping experience for our customers. Our Visual
Stylists create visual presentations, using placement and
composition of mannequins to convey current trends and seasonal
- Greet and welcome all customers while on the selling
- Ensure presence of Fashion Leadership through thoughtful
understanding of trend messaging
- Collaborate with and support visual and merchandising teams in
their workload completion
- Update and maintain a large volume of mannequin and visual
presentations that upholds the Bloomingdale's Brand
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color
vision and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Costa Mesa , Visual Support Associate, Full Time - Temporary, South Coast Plaza, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!