Sr. Manufacturing Planner
Company: Anduril Industries
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley
talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our
customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make
better, more informed decisions in life and death situations. We've
assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence,
computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are
creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the
capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are
passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join
Anduril and build the future of defense.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor, track, and move parts as required through the
production flow to ensure timely delivery to next production
- Coordinate physical movement of parts through receiving
inspection, stock rooms, purchasing, production resources or any
applicable work center.
- Ensure parts are handled and protected properly and within
- Coordinate off site processing of parts to ensure on time
delivery as required.
- Work with the planning, procurement, engineering, and
production teams to ensure our PLM/ERP/MES data is and remains
clean and accurate.
- Assist with resolution of incorrect system data which is
driving inappropriate demand, schedules, or could result in general
- Work with production managers to ensure all metrics driven
action requirements are completed.
- Develop and maintain reports to highlight needs, deliverables
and constraints as required for internal and customer use.
- Communicate part status and estimated completion dates to
- Support logistics process through innovative staging of
workflow as required.
- Support management of material certifications as required
prevent use of uncertified materials.
- Support production and inventory personnel with "return to
stock" and inventory purge actions.
- Organize and maintain the physical and electronic library for
production related tooling and calibration database as
- Support assigned production cells with work order management
activities as required.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 20 pounds or more on a
regular basis and repetitively lift weights on raised
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing, shipping, or
- 1+ years of experience supporting administrative
- Experience with PLM/ERP/MES
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access
export-controlled dataPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience handling parts in a manufacturing
- Strong computer skills, familiar with the full suite of MS
- Experience in organizing files and documents.
- Inventory experience.
- Experience in aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or
electronic manufacturing environments.
- SQL, Tableau or any reporting feature experience.
- APICS certification.Anduril is an equal opportunity employer,
and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you
are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we'd love
to hear from you!
Keywords: Anduril Industries, Costa Mesa , Sr. Manufacturing Planner, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...