Company: Phocas Ltd
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 26, 2023
If you're the type that loves the thrill of closing a deal in a
fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you will lose your mind
here.As a high-growth tech company selling software in a
competitive global market, the work is not easy. But it's
interesting and super fun. It will test you and stretch you in ways
you never expected, meaning you'll grow faster than a genetically
modified turnip. It's what our sales team love about the work.
Because it gives meaning to their roles. Oh, and did we mention it
was fun?The Account Executive will successfully prospect, create
opportunities and work through the sales process to close deals and
develop long-term revenue streams around Phocas' suite of products
and solutions.What you'll need to sell feel good:
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and
- Experience of managing and closing concurrent
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions. What
you'll do to grow fast and have fun:
- Proactively engage prospective and existing customers through
various channels such as email, phone and social media to
achieve/exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Identify prospects to build a sound pipeline of business
opportunities, evaluating their pain/gain points, position in the
industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Articulating the value of Phocas' solutions and applications,
preparing and delivering customized demo/ presentations to key
decision makers to get buy-in.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue
- Understand industry segments served and keep abreast of
development in the market and/or region.
- Stay current with Phocas software, system information, new
features/enhancements and product offerings.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to showcase Phocas
products/ solutions. A bit about us to see if we're your kind of
good time:We're a business planning and analytics company on a
mission to make people feel good about data. We've been hard at it
for 20 years, helping 2,300 companies turn complex business data
into performance boosting results. Despite our global status of 300
world-class humans, we've held on to our start-up roots. The result
is a workplace that's fast, exciting and designed for fun.Whether
you want to try out new sales tactics, lead a project, champion
wellness, or spend more with the kids, you'll have our full
support. As long as you're doing what makes you happy, the rest
falls into place.Create your happy place!Salary Range: $150,000 to
$200,000 (Salary range is subject to regional differences and
assumes fully qualified based on job requirements).
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred, or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years previous quota-carrying sales experience, ideally
with software-based solutions and B2B environment.
- Experience working with CRM systems, such as Salesforce or
- Ability to listen and apply new learnings internally/
- Willingness to learn tools and workflows that will help
- Ability to travel 15-25% of the time (domestic & international
- Previous Sales Methodology (SPIN, Challenger, Force, MEDDIC)
training highly desired.
- Experience in business intelligence, accounting technology and
- Prior experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Prior experience selling and/or working within our target
markets, such as Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services,
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer
- we commit to respond to every applicant.Phocas is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other
characteristic protected by law.#LI-TD1
Keywords: Phocas Ltd, Costa Mesa , Account Executive, Other , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...