Manufacturing Equip Maint Technician
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Category (For Job Seekers)
11611 - PCB Costa Mesa California USA - Costa Mesa, CA 92626 US
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
The maintenance technician is responsible for performing
diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain
production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive
and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the
achievement of the site s business goals and objectives.
Nature of Duties:
* Perform diversified duties to install and maintain production
machines and the plant facility s equipment.
* Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
* Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
* Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
* Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
* Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and
* Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance functions.
* Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
* Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and
any unusual situations to proper supervision.
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
Education and Experience:
* Trouble shooting skills using machine diagrams and ability to use
* Know how to work safely on control cabinets and electrical panels
* Use ladders, forklifts, and boom lifts safely
* Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to
work on top of and under equipment.
* Prefer 5 or more years experience working in a manufacturing
* Previous experience in a printed circuit board, electroplating,
or chip factory preferred
* Experience with CNC drills/routers and general facility equipment
(compressor, chiller, boiler, and A/C systems) preferred
* Ability to weld plastic and metal skillfully preferred
* Available to work overtime and occasionally shift work hours/days
to accommodate production schedule
SANMINA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
M/F/VETERAN/DISABILITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a
lawful permanent resident.
Keywords: Sanmina-SCI, Costa Mesa , Manufacturing Equip Maint Technician, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!