Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert for the workflow software
platform being launched in collaboration with global Decision
- Provide client-facing assistance with configuration changes and
product questions. This role will work in collaboration with
Support, Technical, and Consulting teams to ensure client success
with new workflow software platform. This role will be an
escalation point for issues related to this product raised by
support or implementation. Problem-solving and ability to move to
resolution are highly sought.
- Update documentation and training materials based on new
releases and early experience of client adoption. Train client
users and new internal users on the workflow software.
- Create roadmap items in collaboration with Product Manager.
- Regularly prioritize, monitor, and track progress of the team
backlog and commitments against targets, communicating this with
the team to manage expectations and suggest additional support when
- Present complex information and ideas through open, transparent
communication to engender trust and ensure mutual understanding.
- Effective gathering of additional insight directly from the
client and other external sources of expert information to offer
unique and current perspectives on the overall product vision and
- Consistently demonstrate excellent technological knowledge and
proficiency, sharing this with others in their team to improve
- Two years' previous experience as a Business Analyst, Technical
Support Lead, Client Delivery, or in a related role.
- Experience supporting business to business software products.
- Bachelor's (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related
- Ideal candidates will have at least a working knowledge of
healthcare revenue cycle management and intermediate customer
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well in and navigate
a matrix environment.
- Must have the ability to work cross-functionally with
development, business, analytics, operations, and implementations
- Advanced oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of working timeJob Types:
Full-time, ContractPay: $48.00 - $50.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Costa Mesa, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)Experience:
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Kaygen, Costa Mesa , Business analyst, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!