Marketing Transformation Senior Consultant
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 5, 2022
The Customer and Marketing practice of Deloitte is seeking
customer-centered marketing leaders with hands-on experience
driving transformative marketing efforts and executing
digital-first campaigns. Ideal candidates will be accustomed to
working with Fortune 500 companies or will have led agile marketing
teams in a digital-first startup environment. We are looking for
individuals who are adept at connecting marketing strategies to the
operations and technology required for success.
Work you'll do
Work at the intersection of marketing, digital and customer
experience to support clients in transforming their marketing
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help
understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help
transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions and strategic
imperatives for growth that reduce marketing costs, increase
speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify
- Help build next-generation marketing teams and capabilities at
Fortune 500 brands that seek to modernize their marketing
operations, talent mix, and technology stacks
- Decipher and transform marketing analytics and customer
insights into new customer experiences, business strategies and
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design practice serves as
the strategy and experience arm of our Customer and Marketing
portfolio of offerings.
Spanning the domains of customer experience, marketing strategy,
commercial transformation and innovation/design, our team brings
the insight and industry perspective to shape client agendas in the
face of disruption. Our team is a diverse array of business
strategists, operations experts, designers and technologists
passionate about partnering with clients to create
customer-centered experiences and solutions in the market.
- A Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience in consulting and/or startups and/or
digital marketing agency environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and execution,
including the interplay of digital and offline channels to drive
engagement, and enabling technologies.
- Experience managing digital-first marketing programs or
campaigns that leverage agile marketing tactics and capabilities,
including dynamic content, Test & Learn, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of marketing
automation and technology platforms, and their impact to future
operating models and organizational structures.
- Prior experience working with large organizations to realize
value from marketing (organizational design, digital marketing,
performance marketing campaign management)
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a
requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has
been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization
- Prior management consulting or client service experience
- We are seeking both individuals who have worked across
industries as well as individuals with deep expertise in retail,
consumer products, financial services, media/telecommunications,
Keywords: Deloitte, Costa Mesa , Marketing Transformation Senior Consultant, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!