Principal Digital Twin Architect
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 8, 2022
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the worlds leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. Were a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What youll be doing... As a Principal Digital Twin
Architect for the Verizon Enterprise Digital Twin Platform, you
will be defining and driving end-to-end solutioning and
operationalization of Digital Twin Use Cases. Enterprise Digital
Twins systems drive strategic business decisions using Simulation
based business optimization.The Artificial Intelligence and Data
(AI&D) organization focuses on delivering the power of data and
AI to drive our marketplace leadership through innovative solutions
that create value for our customers, shareholders, V Teamers, and
- Bring in best in class Industry technology expertise.
- Define the blueprint of Digital twin platform and come up with
detailed design to implement with various technologies.
- Ensure simulation platform caters to multiple business units,
which will intern enable them to conduct various What If scenario
modeling for evidence based decision making.
- Collaborate with Data Architects, Data Scientists and
Enterprise Architects to define an overall plan for the Digital
- Establish synergies across the Enterprise and come up with a
platform strategy that suits the needs of all Digital Twin
requirements across multiple business units.
- Translate Business requirements to Technology solutions.
- Be part of industry wide community, stay on top of latest and
greatest technologies to ensure an outside in perspective is
- Design enterprise class data platforms, come up with technology
strategies and define best practices in architecture to operate at
the enterprise scale for Digital Twins.
- Prescribe methodology and solution blueprint for various
modules of the Digital Twin
- Define and Implement governance processes to ensure data and
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts to prove out new
technologies and products that will be adopted into overall
AI&D platform ecosystem.
- Communicate technology strategy, architecture and rationale to
executives, business partners and stakeholders.
- Provide thought leadership to come up with cutting edge
solutions to maintain Verizons leadership edge in the
- Guide Technical Architects and Engineers in Implementation to
industry standards and best practices.What were looking for...
Youll need to have
- Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise class AI
Platforms and solutions.
- Experience with Digital Twins or Simulation based
- Deep understanding of and hands on experience with Simulation
modeling and tools like AnyLogic, Matlab and ML lifecycle.
- Hands on Experience in large containerized environments
utilizing AWS/Kubernetes.Even better if you have one or more of the
- A degree. Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information
Science, Engineering or other related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Big Data Technologies, Data
Transport(Pulsar/Kafka), scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Spark ML
- Experience working with BI tools like Looker, Qlik, etc.
- Experience with various database technologies like NoSQL,
RDBMS, Graph DBs (like Druid, Neo4J), Presto, Hive LLap, Impala or
- Strong leadership, communication, persuasion and teamwork
- Experience with GCP.
- Experience with product based development methodology.Equal
Employment Opportunity Were proud to be an equal opportunity
employer - and celebrate our employees differences, including race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page
to learn more. COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new
hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical or religious reasons).
Internal ID: 580911PandoLogic. Keywords: Software System Architect,
Location: Costa Mesa, CA - 92627 , PL: 517894602
Keywords: Verizon, Costa Mesa , Principal Digital Twin Architect, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!