Artificial Intelligence, Senior Consultant - Applied Artificial Intelligence
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Artificial Intelligence, Senior Consultant - Applied Artificial
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Work you'll do
- AI Senior Consultants will Architect, Position, Design, Develop
and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the
Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual
Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services (e.g.
Vision/Image, Textual/Language processing).
- Perform data studies and data discovery routines for video,
voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data sources or
mash ups of new and existing data sources.
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the
future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear,
data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,
analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover
hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights,
and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice,
our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their
business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and
differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data
management, governance and the integration of structured and
unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to
manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data
ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service
offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 3+ years of relevant Analytics consulting or industry
- At least 1 year experience working with SparkCognition, Expert
System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Numenta,
Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce
Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web
Services/Sagemaker, and common open source scripting languages
- At least 6 months experience working with Amazon Lex or IPSoft
- Demonstrated expertise with one full life cycle analytics
engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
- 2+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Empirical
Statistics or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Travel up to 50% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday). (While
50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19,
non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience designing and implementing Apache Open Source
(Kafka, Storm, Spark) Frameworks to process end to end data
management life cycle for NLP, Machine Log Algorithms, Text Mining
- Java Programming at User Interface (UI) level
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Keywords: Deloitte, Costa Mesa , Artificial Intelligence, Senior Consultant - Applied Artificial Intelligence, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!