Company: Anew Era TMS, LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Anew Era TMS & Psychiatric multi-clinic practice is looking for
a qualified candidate to join our fast-growing company. Anew Era
TMS prides itself with its close culture, clinical excellence,
while focusing on helping patients sustain their mental health
wellness goals and bringing a new sense of hope to those that are
suffering. Job Responsibilities:
- At least one year of one-on-one direct patient care experience
- Experience working with patients who are suffering from anxiety
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor, and
interface well with patients in a mental-health setting
- Friendly demeanor and excellent communication skills and
ability to work well with a team.
- An Associates or Bachelors Degree strongly preferred, but
candidates with patient care experience will be strongly
- Nursing students and/or recent LVN graduates are ideal
candidates for this part time position.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel to different
Southern California offices if needed.
- To start, candidate must have schedule flexibility between
20-25 hours/week. Hours may grow with candidate's experience.
- Successful completion of TMS Certification (training and
certification provided during the initial period of
employment).Part time hours may vary in 3-6 hour shifts between
6:30 a.m. -12 p.m. or 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Keywords: Anew Era TMS, LLC, Costa Mesa , TMS Technician, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!