Electrical Designer (MEP)
Company: Spencer Ogden
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: August 2, 2022
On behalf of the company that I am working with, the ideal
candidate that they are looking for is someone that is a Junior-Mid
level MEP electrical engineer or Designer. They are looking for
someone that is eager to grow and learn.
- Design and plan electrical power systems for all types of
projects to include but not limited to: buildings and facilities,
including hospitals, high rise offices, educational facilities, and
other commercial and residential projects.
- Design projects primarily REVIT and AutoCAD industry-related
- Design and specification of power and control systems, system
layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection,
performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls
for assigned projects.
- Work with others, interface with code officials and
contractors, working with architects and other clients
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent through experience) Electrical
- 3 to 7 years of experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer
designing MEP projects in the AEC industry.
- Experience in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Ability to learn from senior engineers
Benefits: Full benefits, PTO, Sick days- ask for further
Keywords: Spencer Ogden, Costa Mesa , Electrical Designer (MEP), Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!