Customer Success Consultant
Company: Phocas Software
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 20, 2022
The Customer Success Consultant is a complex, highly visible and
cross-functional role requiring a proactive and reactive
perspective. As a CS Consultant, you are responsible for
representing a portfolio of clients within the Phocas business, and
interfacing with all departments to ensure customer delight. You
will be the liaison who engages with internal Customer Experience,
Development, Marketing teams and external Partners. Deliver feel
good CX to customers! That's it. One job. Off you go, to ensure our
customers success! What you'll need to blow our customers away:
- A passionate desire to use your skills to improve the way we
deliver our products and solutions to customers.
- An empathetic approach to communication. Natural ability to
explain clearly and effectively.
- A sense of fun and a genuine desire to work with people from
all backgrounds daily. What you'll do to create a seamless
experience: General Customer Management
- Manage assigned accounts through developing and nurturing
strong, positive, proactive relationships and understanding the
customers' business and technical needs.
- Be a Point of Contact for clients to document their business
needs, technical requirements and provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot and solve customer problems where appropriate,
alternatively be able to escalate issues to applicable internal
- Continuous customer engagement to increase adoption, daily use,
and expansion of Phocas' products; increase brand awareness,
product presence and revenue generation opportunities.
- Proactively drive customer education through training sessions
- Maintain and update customer information and engagement
activities in CRM system (HubSpot).
- Research and maintain knowledge of competitors to strategically
position Phocas' products, services and solutions better. Customer
- Ensuring customers are using Phocas' products and obtaining the
- Build strong customer relationships to help proactively
mitigate the risk of churn.
- Identify "at risk" customers and provide regular updates to
appropriate management. Voice of the Customer
- Following up on surveys and gaining permission from happy
customers to use their feedback in various forms of reference
- Identifying and speaking intelligently about new business
opportunities by understanding customer. Create your happy place! -
We're a business planning and analytics company on a mission to
make people feel good about data. Since 2001, we've helped
thousands of companies turn complex business data into performance
boosting results. Despite our global status, we've held on to our
start-up roots. The result is a workplace that's fast, exciting and
designed for fun.We know that fun is different for everyone. So, if
you want to get creative with problem solving, lead a project, save
the planet, or leave early to sweat it out in a hot yoga studio,
you'll have our full support. As long as you're doing what brings
you joy, the rest falls into place. Think less stress, higher
performance, more energy and all-round nicer human. Your friends
and family will thank you.
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing Account Management
and/or Support role.
- Prior experience within SaaS business.
- Strong business acumen; background in Accounting/ Finance
- Experience/ knowledge in key verticals such as Manufacturing,
Distribution or Retail preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to build relationships
- Be a self-starter with high energy and positive attitude.
- Multi-tasker with strong time management and planning skills;
ability to take initiative and to prioritize tasks.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision but also
be a team player.
- Be motivated by situations where you are held accountable for
results and responsible for eventual outcomes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Salary Range: $80,000
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and
protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Phocas Software, Costa Mesa , Customer Success Consultant, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!