Business Applications Support Analyst
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: November 21, 2022
United States of America
CACOS: Costa Mesa California 2955 Red Hill Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA,
MAS is the provider of the MASterMind--- suite, one of the world's
preeminent security automation software applications. The
MASterMind suite provides a fully integrated, enterprise solution
for monitored, security service providers and proprietary central
stations. For the past 40 plus years, MAS has established a
customer list that includes a majority of the largest and most
successful organizations in the alarm security industry both in the
United States and globally.
Based in Costa Mesa, California, USA, MAS is part of Carrier Global
Corporation (NYSE: CARR), a leading global provider of healthy,
safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions.
We are seeking a candidate who is curious about how things work and
demonstrates creativity in problem-solving.This person provides
software application support primarily for the business modules
included in the internally developed MASterMind suite of fully
integrated, enterprise solution software that is designed for
monitored security service providers and proprietary response
centers. The individual will be expected to learn/understand
application functionalities, technical components, and product
architecture to support the external worldwide customer base.
- Resolves customer inquiries by responding to email requests and
telephone calls for technical, application, and deployment
- Works with case management tools providing case monitoring,
status updates, documentation, notification, and customer
- Reviews, analyze, and, evaluate application functions to
instruct and advise users in the use of software, manuals, and
- Delivers timely and high-quality incident resolution focusing
on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
- May be assigned special projects, including documentation
review, beta participation, product demos, and presenting at
- Interfaces with R&D resources to bring escalated issues to
- Performs remote customer software upgrades and installations of
- Experience troubleshooting a variety of application-related
- Uses analytical skills to troubleshoot customer issues
- Enjoys teaching/helping customers to use software tools.
- Have knowledge of basic database functionalities(queries).
- Must have effective written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently or collaboratively as part of a
- Self-motivated; continuously builds skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, etc.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL for querying databases.
- Some exposure/experience troubleshooting accounting or
- Multi-lingual (French/Spanish) in addition to English a
- Knowledge of enterprise applications/Platforms
This role sometimes requires the ability to analyze, diagnose, and
resolve critical issues in a very short time frame. For this
reason, we have implemented a rotating schedule where team members
will be expected to provide on-call coverage during non-business
hours and weekends.
$68,750 - $96,250 Annually
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S.
Keywords: Carrier, Costa Mesa , Business Applications Support Analyst, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!