Company: Anduril Industries
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a
mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with
advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and
business model of the 21st century's most innovative companies to
the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are
designed, built, and sold. Anduril's family of systems is powered
by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands
of data streams into a real-time, 3D command and control center. As
the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is
committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision,
sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months,
not years.Anduril is looking for an Facilities Manager to join our
rapidly growing team. As the Facilities Manager, you'll be
responsible for supporting our facilities across our sprawling HQ
campus based in Costa Mesa focusing on various internal operational
functions. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities
like managing vendors, building furniture, supporting our R&D
and production, owning the floor plan, and overall management of
the entire facility. No two days will look alike and no task is too
small as you hold the highest bar for execution. You will build a
network of trusted and capable contractors and service providers to
service all of these facilities.Here's what you'll do
- Overseeing day-to-day general office facilities operations
which will include cross-functional coordination and logistics with
Production, Manufacturing, Security, Business Development, IT,
senior executives etc. in our headquarters.
- Responsible for resolving workplace activities for a 640,000
sq. ft. campus which includes office, production, R&D, and
- Dealing with basic office repairs and needs.
- Handling general housekeeping vendor and services.
- Navigate fire suppression, HVAC, plumbing, and other general
utility repairs that support our spaces.
- Supervision of hourly maintenance technicians, and
- Assist with planning for, installing and maintaining new
equipment and processes.
- Help to set the culture of the company by working with the
senior executives to create a can-do, customer focused working
environment and present a professional image.Here's who you are
- You have 5+ years of related experience supporting
semiconductor, solar, automotive, or battery manufacturing
- You have technical training in plant engineering or
maintenance, or comparable professional experience.
- You are knowledgeable in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
for facilities. Certified Facility Manager credentials a plus.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills.
- You're both high ownership and low ego, approaching everything
with strong outcome orientation and high humility.
- You're an independent worker who can work with ambiguity and
drive to outcomes with minimal oversight.
- You have a strong attention to detail and an attitude of 100%
compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
- You have a positive can-do attitude and bias towards
action.Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage
candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone
passionate to work on problems that matter, we'd love to hear from
Keywords: Anduril Industries, Costa Mesa , Facilities Manager, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!