Company: Sanmina SCI
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Category (For Job Seekers)
11611 - PCB Costa Mesa California USA - Costa Mesa, CA 92626 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for the development, testing and implementation of the Engineering Applications and various other software used at Sanmina PCB Facilities. The candidate will work with regional IT and business managers and users to provide solutions necessary to meet the information needs and business objectives of the corporation. Projects may target productivity improvement, cost reduction, the total cost of ownership reduction (through improved system architecture) and/or compliance enhancement.
You will be expected to work closely with business stakeholders and become a trusted advisor in technology, solutions development, and process improvement execution. You will work collaboratively & cross-functionally to support the successful execution of all approved and agreed projects. You will also be working closely with project management to regularly report progress and status.
Nature of Duties:
* InCAM Pro/GenFlex/Genesis Automation.
* InPlan/InPlanFlex Rules Development.
* InSight system administration
* Work with plant/business/IT in executing and to attain corporation goals and objectives.
* Provide recommendations for operational improvement. Work with users to prepare business specifications.
* Support CAM, InPlan/InPlanFlex, InSight and other PCB Engineering Applications.
* Provide availability of data/reports to business units.
* Configure 42Q Devices.
* Work closely with Project Management to contribute to and maintain a standard Governance. Ensure consistent application of Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC).
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or 5 years of PCB programming/scripting experience .
* Experience with Linux/Unix, HP-UX, system security controls and MS Windows.
* Excellent communication and technical problem solving skills. Strong data analysis skills.
* Experience with Perl, C-shell scripting, C and API.
* Knowledge of CAD/CAM, Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing, InPlan/InPlanFlex Rules Development, Web-based application,
* Java Scripting, PHP, Oracle SQL, MySQL are added advantages.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Salary Range(annual): $80,000 - $100,000.
In addition, Sanmina Provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Category (For Job Seekers)
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, Costa Mesa , Programmer/Analyst, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
here to apply!