Solar Consultant - Hiring Immediately
Company: Vantage Solar Power
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Compensation:- $81,000 - $124,000 in yearly earnings
- Competitive commissions plus a generous bonus structure.
- Periodic Incentives such as prizes, trips, swag, and more!
About Vantage Solar:
Check us out online at www.vantagesolarpower.com or get to know us
on our Instagram, @vantagesolarsales. Vantage Solar is a pioneer in
the direct sales space and continues to dominate in the
fast-growing Solar industry. On our team we live by 3 culture
- People first, money second: We believe in providing value first
before thinking about a paycheck. What results is a world-class
customer service and sales experience for your customers. It also
means that you will see less cancellations, more referrals, better
paychecks, and a better experience in the solar industry.
- Set lofty goals, work hard: Everyone's personal goals or
destination is unique. We recognize that and know that whatever
your unique destination may be, solar is a great vehicle to achieve
it. Just like a car needs charge/fuel to start moving, the solar
vehicle is no different. It's up to you to set high goals and use
hard work as the fuel to achieve them.
- Be Open-minded & Coachable: Vantage is home to some of the
highest performing solar professionals in Solar today. Take
advantage of their mentorship and daily hand's-on training to go
from Solar-newbie to Expert Consultant in your first months. To
rise to the next level, you must surround yourself with mentors
that are "uncommon even amongst the uncommon", a staple of our
- You will be provided warm, company-generated leads on a daily
basis. You will be responsible for following-up with those clients
and closing them in an in-home, consultative setting.Don't leave a
single stone unturned: bring value right to the doorstep of your
clients by knocking on doors, asking for referrals, talking to your
existing contacts, and talking to the neighbors of your lead
- Educate homeowners at their door-step on the value of ownership
over their power, monthly and yearly energy cost savings,
government incentives, and how they can benefit from the most
abundant resource on earth: the sun!
- Leverage your people-skills and product conviction to create an
environment that empowers each homeowner to choose green energy
over their utility company.
- 40 hour per week (full-time)
- Successfully complete online and in-person Solar Sales
- Laptop or iPad for in-home presentations.
- Reliable form of transportation.
Keywords: Vantage Solar Power, Costa Mesa , Solar Consultant - Hiring Immediately, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...