Associate Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Quantum Technologies. LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- W-2 Open Positions Need to be Filled Immediately. Consultant
must be on our company payroll, Corp-to-Corp (C2C) is not allowed.
Candidates encouraged to apply directly using this portal. We do
not accept resumes from other company/ third-party recruiters Job
Overview Job ID:J38095Specialized Area:Supply ChainJob
Title:Associate Supply Chain AnalystLocation:Duration:10
-MonthsDomain Exposure:Manufacturing, Education, IT/SoftwareWork
Authorization:Client:To Be Discussed LaterEmployment Type:W-2
(Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
- Assess and ensure the compliance of clients, its Vendors, and
entities of the client with all government import or export laws
within assigned countries and regions. Responsibilities:
- Execute processes and procedures (e.g., SOPs, work
instructions) and may provide recommendations for updates for
applicable Supply Chain functions.
- Collaborate with departments (such as clinical, sales,
marketing, legal, etc.) within the company in order to assess needs
and perform actions required, across the entire supply chain
continuum (e.g., plan, source, make and deliver) seeking to manage
product flow including issues with limited scope.
- Assist team members in assessing global vendors to ensure cost,
quality, delivery, technical, and service capabilities to meet
- Identify and resolve supply chain issues.
- Perform routine analysis to improve supply chain
- Execute supply chain-related projects (e.g., NPD
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership. Skills:
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Global
Supply Chain, and Quality systems (e.g., JDE) preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal
relationship skills, including negotiating and relationship
- Ability to develop compliance processes and procedures.
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of client policies,
procedures, and guidelines relevant to local and/or global supply
chain, including FDA and ISO laws and regulations applicable to the
medical device industry.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate
supervisor, other team members in the section or group, and
vendors/suppliers. Education and Experience:
- This job requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 1-year
experience previous related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business or related field is
- The position requires some back-end systems experience - some
experience and interest in designing a website but not a seasoned
- Experience with IT systems and/or databases is highly
preferred.QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer
inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V).
Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline,
termination and all other employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration
status, veteran status or any other protected status. QUANTUM
TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision
that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and
employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements
or related matters. Nor will QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a
posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency
in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to
comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or
local government contract
Keywords: Quantum Technologies. LLC, Costa Mesa , Associate Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...