Desktop support Technician
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- As a Field Engineer 2, Technician will be responsible for
install and deinstall of desktop PCs and Laptops.
- The process will include the physical set up of devices, adding
PCs to Active Directory, initiating backup and restore of user data
and implementation of software as needed on each device.
- They will work as part of a team and be expected to complete
6-8 machines per night.
- May function as team or site leader providing direction to
other technicians Performs server and storage break and fix You
will be directed by Help Desk, Service Desk, or script using
standard methods, techniques, and tools.
- You will also apply personal knowledge to resolve product
support issues that could not be addressed by service
- Your primary responsibility will be delivering projects focused
on refresh of PCs, Laptops and Printers, including reloading and
re-imaging of PCs/laptops, and installing and optimizing
- This position will require travelling.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions,
demeanor, and dress.
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery
- Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and
incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Costa Mesa , Desktop support Technician, Professions , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...